Remote (Based in the US)
With the addition of Quintesse, brands and agencies can leverage natural language processing for true semantic and sentiment recognition to target their audiences across the bid stream without using cookies and ensure relevancy and brand suitability.
We are now looking for a Ad Operations Manager (US) to join our Team.
About the role
The Ad Operations Manager, will be responsible for the set-up, optimization, performance and general stewardship of advertising campaigns served across Vibrant’s network of partner publishers and open marketplace inventory from the global bid stream. The Ad Operations Manager will also oversee the accurate tracking of data related to campaign delivery and will be responsible for timely and effective communication both to internal parties and to clients.
The Ad Operations Manager will report to the SVP of Sales & Operations and require close interaction with multiple teams across the business including Sales, Business Development, Tech, Product and Finance.
Background and Industry Relevance
Recent privacy legislation in the US and Europe, along with pro privacy changes in the way browsers accept third party cookies are changing the way marketers can reach their audiences online. Advanced contextual targeting, data and insights will be essential for brands to thrive in a post cookie world.
Vibrant Media’s focus has always been on offering contextually relevant, and cookie free, advertising inventory across its network of publishers. Now with the addition of Quintesse, brands and agencies can leverage natural language processing for genuine semantic and sentiment recognition to ensure relevancy and brand suitability while targeting their audiences across the bid stream without using cookies.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Supervision of the day-to-day functions of Traffic, Account and Inventory Management for the US Ad network, which includes overseeing all aspects of campaign set-up, management and optimization.
- Ensure a consistently high standard of campaign quality, daily monitoring of creative, ad-copy and contextual targeting criteria.
- Maintain and further develop the process for creation and setup of custom advanced contextual semantic maps.
- Work closely with the Technology and QA teams to facilitate the development and troubleshooting of all tools and reports required for the effective execution of the diverse range of Ad Ops functions.
- Working with the SVP of Sales & Operations to provide regular reports on US campaign performance, revenue delivery, forecasting and emerging opportunities to the Executive team.
- Work with the Finance Department to reconcile monthly campaign delivery data with client billing statements.
- Liaise with Product Development to ensure smooth roll-out of new advertising products and appropriate integration into existing processes and systems, including the provision of training where appropriate.
- Work with the European Ad Operations teams to develop global best-practices.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 3 years business experience in an ad operations or account management position dealing with all aspects on online campaign trafficking, management, reporting and analysis.
- Experience with contextual or keyword-based delivery models a definite plus.
- Exceptional detail orientation, strong analytical skills and then ability to interpret complex datasets for performance insights and inventory trends.
- Expert knowledge of Excel and proficiency in the full range of available rich media ad-formats, tags and ad serving technologies, as well as current and emerging industry trends related to DSPs, SSPs, Ad Exchanges and DMPs.
- Hands-on experience of workflow management and/or CRM software such as Sales Force or Microsoft Dynamics, preferably in an administrative capacity.
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills; as comfortable speaking to external technical contacts as to internal sales managers, and able to easily navigate between diverse teams in multiple geographic locations.
- The ability to thrive in a high-pressure sales environment and relish the challenges inherent in a fast paced, rapidly growing business.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A willingness to travel periodically between offices in US (quarterly) and Europe (yearly).
The successful candidate will be required to communicate effectively and should maintain honest and open communication at all times, with individuals outside Vibrant Media and at all levels internally.
Vibrant Media is an innovative global business, which offers a dynamic environment in which to achieve your career goals. Working alongside a multi-cultural team, you will be offered a competitive salary and stimulating working environment. In addition to being part of a fun, dynamic and challenging workforce, we are proud to offer an attractive benefits package including contributory pension scheme and private medical insurance.
We work hard to be successful, but we also know how to have fun. If you are keen to be part of a team who is passionate about delivering advertising that consumers love, submit your application below.